A job I've never done and would like to do in the future.


 My future job

I’m in fourth year of veterinary medicine, so I would like to practice small animal medicine and maybe I will be a specialized in Oncology, emergency care or Feline Medicine.

 

I had two cats, Tigrito and Carlotta, both were euthanized because to cancer at the age of 10 and 16 years respectively. I guess that’s one of the reasons I like oncology and Feline Medicine. The other one is that I love cats, there are animals so intelligent, special and kind. Here are two pictures of my sweat two cats.






 Another area interesting to me is pet Responsible Pet Ownership, I like this area that involves rehab from animal were abuse, educate people about the topic and sterilized maybe in the future I will study about shelter medicine. I like this area because is related with my 7 years I was part of AEDA (Association of students for the protection of animals) and I loved every minute that I was part of it. Today I was part of another organization call 4A which is in FAVET, La Pintana, but happily all our dogs are in temporal houses or were adopted.

I Would like to work in any of the areas that I mentioned, I would be happy about that although the salary will be very low hahaha. Vets haven’t a good salary, but that’s ok because I will love it.

 

Would you work in something you love even when the salary wasn't enough for you or you consider it like low?

Comentarios

  1. Yes, I will work in some area that I am apassionate about. I couldn´t think about work in jobs that I don´t like for money. For example, I don´t like animals production and I will never work on that area, because we must to respet animals and don´t eat them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Daniela! I hope you can finish your career without any problem and that you can specialize in any of the 2 areas that you mentioned since both can make you happy without being affected by the low salary

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those cats were beautifull I also like cats and pets in general. I hope you can make your expectations come true

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Vacation on Mocha's Island

The adoption of one of my dogs