The country I would like to visit

Spain

 I would like to visit Spain, I have a lot of reason, but the most important is because this country has many veterinary hospitals and I’d like to continue my training after graduation. I would like to specialize in Internal, Feline or oncology Medicine. I don’t really have anything clear yet.




 I also like its food, there is a lot of vegan food and easy to find, which it’s great because it is always an issue this topic.


Madrir is its capital, its languaje is spanish, so it would be a problem for my the language. There are some people who also speaks catalan

Another thing I like is that is located near of so many countries, that means you can travel a lot its neighbor countries. I would like to visit French, Portugal, a little further Germany and Holland too.




I would like to live at least for a couple of years  in Spain to learn about its culture, society and travel to know different states and places like the picture I attach. I have been thinking too much maybe that in 2-3 years I would like to go to Spain to live, because I think there are more opportunities in there tan here in Chile.


Are these topics important to you?

Comentarios

  1. Hi. I really like your post. I was thinking about your question and yes, i would like to continue my studies too. I don´t know in which area of veterinary medicine i would like to work, but i am very attracted by ethology, endocrinology and ecosystem health.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Vacation on Mocha's Island

The adoption of one of my dogs

A job I've never done and would like to do in the future.