The adoption of one of my dogs


It was July 2013 when I went to leave my boyfriend to the bus and I found a little puppy walking to nowhere and I just had to take it to my house, obviously with the idea to give it in adoption. I came to my house a little scary ,I told my mom and she tell me that’s it was fine but we had to give it in adoption, because back then we had 2 dogs and 2 cats, and it was a lot. 

We named temporally Camila, she had around 3 months looks a little afraid of people, I suppose she got abandoned.  So, I public on facebook the ad like you can see in the picture.

 




 

No one got interest in adopting her at least for the first week.

Like two weeks later that I catched her swallowed a needle. So, I ran out to the Vet to took X-Ray and the veterinary told me she had to get surgery, because the needle was in his intestine and it could leave to rupture and maybe die because of this.

Later that day I call the vet clinic and ask for her and the vet told me she pooped the needle without harmed herself. 

It was very scary and when she came back to my house and she wasn’t afraid that much.

Today Camila is 7 years old, is a little bit bossy with the other dogs and super especial. Here is a picture of her.




Comentarios

  1. Camila is very cute, it was very lucky to be adopted. In my opinion i consider it a very noble decision to adopt abandoned dogs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camila is a beautiful creature, she must be very grateful to you. give him a lot of love please.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi. I like the story of Camila. She was lucky that you found her. I have 2 dogs and I rescued them of streets. Thanks for helping Camila and adopt her.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Vacation on Mocha's Island

A job I've never done and would like to do in the future.