A serie I like
The office
This series was on TV from 2005 to 2012. Was transmitted by NBC.
It has 9 seasons and like 20 to 24
episodes
I never watched this series at the time
when were transmitted I watched this year like 3 times.
I found this serie very funny, I like the
dynamic between Jim and Dwight, they are hilarious.
There are a couple episodes when the
dynamic of the people who works in this office makes everything a little bit
ridiculous but always very funny.
I enjoy a lot this series. Generally, Jim
pranks Dwight about things Dwight do and that are kind a weird and also Dwight
is naive, so Jim take advantage of this characteristics.
There are a few scenes that I consider my
favorites:
There are a few scenes that I consider my
favorites:
1. Jim imitated Dwight, he bought and outfit that looks like Dwight ’s outfit. He spent 11 dollars in impersonates Dwight, totally worth it.
A few episodes later, Dwight imitated Jim,
so badly that was the funniest thing.
2. In the last seasons Dwight shows his entire collection
of wigs of everyone in the office, because in his words maybe it would be
necessary eventually
3.
An
episode 3 guys practice parkour around the office, obviously was so ridiculous
and funny.
4. Another time the people on the office had to start to
recycle, so Dwight took this opportunity to wear a costume and show everyone
this topic was important. So Dwight created a character and named “Recyclops”
5. One time a trainer went to teach them first aid,
specific CPR, in this scene Dwight took the exercise maybe too far.
I invite you to watch
this amazing and funniest serie of all times.

I love watching series and I haven't seen this one yet, I'll put it in the list of series I have to watch. Thanks for the recommendation.
ResponderEliminarIt is a very good series, you can get to laugh a lot with it, you can really enjoy watching it
ResponderEliminarJorge Abarca
Hi Daniela. I never watch this serie. I have seen on netflix, but never read a review or see a scene. Thanks for sharing videos, now I want to watch "The Office".
ResponderEliminarI didn't know that this series existed, it seems very interesting and fun. Although i really like the comedy genre, i am not used to seeing this type of series. I think this is a good time to start.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI hadn't heard of this series before, it looks pretty funny, I'll have it on my list for when I can